1. Could you tell our readers what your company will be showcasing at PrecisionMed Exhibition and Summit 2022?
We will be exhibiting our current precision-oncology solutions to promote novel methods and approaches in fighting against cancer.
We will also be proud to announce our FDA-granted “Breakthrough” designation for our unique cancer screening test. (TRUCHECK We will be exhibiting our current precision-oncology solutions to promote novel methods and approaches in fighting against cancer.We will also be proud to announce our FDA-granted “Breakthrough” designation for our unique cancer screening test. (Trucheck™)
2. Tell our readers about your company’s focus and products for the show.
Our main focus is on cancer tests that can provide accurate solutions for screening, diagnosis, prognosis, treatment and follow up of cancer patients.
We have the quickest turnaround time, science-based solutions, massive trial data behind our tests which makes our company solutions stand out
3. Why is the Middle East a key area for your business?
The region is suffering from a vast number of new cancer diagnoses. Promoting a proper yearly screening test that can reduce the prevalence of late-stage disease (Stage2 and higher) and consequently lower the mortality rate in the area where many people are predisposed to cancer for a variety of reasons.
4. What is your silver lining during Covid-19?
Irrelevant now, but the role of Viruses and RNA vaccines in cancer treatment has become more apparent, and multiple new trials are investigating this hypothesis.
This can also create a new paradigm of cancer treatment beyond the rusty conventional treatment that requires a proper overhaul in the near future.
5. How do you see the hospitals of tomorrow?
Efficient models of integrated care, Adaptable hospitals, Healthy buildings, and Digital Infrastructure.
6. What healthcare technology do you think will make a big difference in the future?
Implants and sensors that can detect changes in our body and even genomes can alert the receiving end to act swiftly, preventing further damage to the body.
These are being hugely invested on, and also, there have been some papers published about the efficacy and accuracy of these devices.
7. As you look to the future, what is one innovation that really excites you?
The one I talked about in the previous question!