1. Could you tell our readers what your company will be showcasing at PrecisionMed Exhibition and Summit 2022?
2. Tell our readers about your company’s focus and products for the show.
As Estonia is one of the first countries in the world to have implemented these innovations in the healthcare system, we are excited to introduce Antegenes’ precision medicine solutions globally because we see how our testing technology can vastly improve patient outcomes for those likely to develop cancers. At PrecisionMed Exhibition and Summit we are happy to showcase how our innovative genetic tests work and the comprehensive science and technology behind them.
Furthermore, we are happy to introduce our precision prevention programs. We have a collaborative project ongoing in Norway towards the public implementation of polygenic risk score-guided breast cancer precision prevention in the country. We have also started a separate project in collaboration with other medical institutions and national partners who aim to bring our approach on public breast cancer screening programs into use in Sweden, Portugal, then other European countries.
3. Why is the Middle East a key area for your business?
4.What is your silver lining during Covid-19?
5. How do you see the hospitals of tomorrow?
6. What healthcare technology do you think will make a big difference in the future?
Share This Information