The PrecisionMed Exhibition and Summit 2023 provides a unique opportunity to listen to and network with key knowledge and opinion leaders, international scientists and major healthcare decision-makers. For attendees, there are a number of factors making it a must-attend event:
- Increase your understanding of the basis for current effective targeted therapies in disease based on molecular, environmental, and patient lifestyle factors.
- Learn more about the methods used to analyse patient diagnostic and molecular data, including the concepts of ‘deep dive’ and molecular profiling of individual diseases.
- Identify global and national needs in healthcare to reduce the social burden of malignancy and chronic diseases.
- Update your understanding of current diagnostic and therapeutic clinical guidelines and best practices in precision medicine in all areas.
- Network with KOLs, scientists, healthcare professionals, policymakers and operational management to develop a healthcare system that supports your needs in maintaining awareness of current and future advances in precision medicine.
- Prepare for the future in personalised precision healthcare!
- Earn CME/CPD accreditation points.