WHY ATTEND Precisionmed expo 2023?
The PrecisionMed Exhibition and Summit 2023 provides a unique opportunity to listen to and network with key knowledge and opinion leaders, international scientists and major healthcare decision-makers. For attendees, there are a number of factors making it a must-attend event:
- Increase your understanding of the basis for current effective targeted therapies in disease based on molecular, environmental, and patient lifestyle factors.
- Learn more about the methods used to analyse patient diagnostic and molecular data, including the concepts of ‘deep dive’ and molecular profiling of individual diseases.
- Identify global and national needs in healthcare to reduce the social burden of malignancy and chronic diseases.
- Update your understanding of current diagnostic and therapeutic clinical guidelines and best practices in precision medicine in all areas.
- Network with KOLs, scientists, healthcare professionals, policymakers and operational management to develop a healthcare system that supports your needs in maintaining awareness of current and future advances in precision medicine.
- Prepare for the future in personalised precision healthcare!
- Earn CME/CPD accreditation points.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A VISITOR?
Hear about the very latest in genomics and genome-based healthcare research and application from world leading speakers, panel discussions and topical debates! Clinicians can accumulate CPD/CPE points.
Engage and network with leading-edge suppliers and discover how to apply the very latest techniques and next generation technology and services into your research and healthcare settings.
Get the latest on innovations driving sector development, learn from highly relevant application-based case studies and meet the people behind the technology!
Take advantage of high-value networking with relevant stakeholders. Engage with peers and potential collaborators from across the precision medicine ecosystem.